1. Notice of withdrawal should be given in writing before the last day of the month by the parent or guardian, else the fee for the following month will be Charged.

2. Those who leave school in March-April must pay the fees for April and May.

3 . No leaving certificate is issued until all sum due to the school are, paid.

4. A pupil of Std. X leaving school in the month of November has to pay the charges of Educational Activities for the whole year.

5. Pupils who want to leave the school from June must inform the authorities in writing on or before 25th May. They have to pay the dues of the I term, for Educational Activities, for want of notice in time.